The Adventurer Club provides a complete age-appropriate curriculum for families with kids in pre-k through fourth grade. At each level kids learn more about the Bible, health, nature, how to get along with others, and more. The program aims to strengthen the parent/child relationship and to further the child’s development in spiritual, physical, mental, and social areas. Through the Adventurer Club, the church can support parents as they work to develop happy, healthy, mature kids. For a list of the Stars, Chips & Awards the children will have the opportunity to earn, see THIS LINK by age division.
All club meetings will occur outdoors with a heating source provided during the colder months. Local COVID public health protocols for outdoor gatherings will be followed. The group size will be limited to 10 children, participating parents and 4 volunteer leaders.
All volunteers & participating parents must have criminal history clearance.
Please contact the Adventurer Club Director, Renee Goodacre (604) 317-1928 with your interest in registering your child(ren).
REGISTRATION: Only 8 spaces available!!
- Complete the CLUB MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM for each child.
- Complete the CONSENT WAIVER & INDEMNITY FORM for each child.
- Complete the HEALTH & MEDICAL RECORD FORM for each child.
- Every participating parent must follow instructions on the CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK document.
- Deliver the completed forms and $20 Application Fee to Renee in person on November 29th between 10-12pm at the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
We look forward to Adventuring with you and your children!